Imaging may be required for many reasons. We offer a variety of imaging services, such as:
- CT - general (sedation for pediatric patients available when necessary)
- X-Ray (general, pediatric – anesthesia available when necessary)
- Nuclear Medicine (general, pediatric)
- MRI (general, breast, fetal, pediatric – anesthesia available when necessary)
- Echocardiography – including fetal and pediatric outpatient
- Ultrasound (abdominal, thyroid, pelvic, OB/Gyn, pediatric)
Obstetrical ultrasounds may be common, but The Woman's Hospital of Texas is unique. Dr. Frank Hadlock, who served as our medical director for 25 years, pioneered the parameters of fetal measurements that guide obstetrical professionals to this day. As a result, we honor his dedication to the care of women by striving to provide the highest-quality imaging services possible.
The Woman's Hospital of Texas is equipped to meet your unique needs. Please call us at (855) 230-8462 to schedule your appointment.