A Department of The Womans Hospital of Texas
An HCA Affiliated Hospital
The Woman’s Hospital of Texas provides patient-focused mammography, breast ultrasound and other services related to breast care through Solis Mammography, a department of The Woman’s Hospital of Texas.
Solis Mammography is dedicated exclusively to the earliest possible detection of breast cancer. Our patients can expect a level of professional attention and personal care not found anywhere else. Solis Mammography is a comprehensive breast imaging center providing the full range of breast screening and diagnostic services such as:
- Bone Density (DEXA) Scans
- Digital Mammography (including 3D Mammography)
- Breast Ultrasound
- Stereotactic Biopsy
- Ultrasound guided Biopsy
- Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA) and Cyst Aspiration
- Breast MR (these services are performed in the hospital’s main imaging department)
Our staff is dedicated to providing you with a warm, caring experience.
- The spa-like environment in our centers is comfortable and soothing.
- Our staff understand that mammography is an intimate test; they are trained to be gentle AND get the best picture of your breast.
- We care about your time! The mammogram takes 5-10 minutes; your entire visit will take only 30-45 minutes.
- Results are delivered to you by secure email in 24-48 hours.
Scheduling is efficient and easy. Please call 866-257-6884 or visit www.SolisMammo.com for real-time 24/7 scheduling. We often have appointments for screening mammograms available the next day.
Solis Mammography is conveniently located in the newly refurbished One Fannin building next to The Woman’s Hospital of Texas campus at 7400 Fannin, Suite 100. Valet parking is FREE, and is located right outside the main entrance.
Additionally, breast imaging services are also available at several satellite locations including Pearland, Kingwood and Angleton.