Patients who come to The Woman’s Hospital of Texas for imaging needs will find the latest technology and expert radiologists.
Dr. Frank Hadlock, who served as our medical director for 25 years, pioneered the parameters of fetal measurements that guide obstetrical professionals to this day. As a result, we honor his dedication to the care of women by striving to provide the highest-quality imaging services possible. We are accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) for computed tomography (CT), general magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), breast MRI, general ultrasound, breast ultrasound and nuclear medicine.
Observing what is happening inside a patient's body often involves the use of radiation. With this in mind, The Woman's Hospital of Texas has made a commitment to achieve maximum results with minimal radiation.
- Image Wisely is a partnership between the ACR and the Radiological Society of North America, in collaboration with the American Association of Physicists in Medicine and the American Society of Radiologic Technologists. Its mission is to lower the amount of radiation in adult medical imaging.
- Image Gently an initiative of the Alliance for Radiation Safety in Pediatric Imaging. The goal is to increase awareness of radiation protection in the imaging of children.
Our imaging services
We offer a full range of imaging services. Our comprehensive department also provides imaging services to pediatric and male patients. Breast imaging services are provided by Solis Mammography, a department of The Woman’s Hospital of Texas.
Our imaging services include:
- Bone densitometry
- Breast imaging
- 3D mammography
- Breast biopsy
- Breast ultrasound
- Diagnostic mammogram
- Screening mammogram
- General sedation for pediatric patients available when necessary
- Including fetal and pediatric outpatient
- General, breast, fetal, pediatric – anesthesia available when necessary
- Nuclear medicine
- General, pediatric
- Abdominal, thyroid, pelvic, OB/Gyn, pediatric
- General, pediatric – anesthesia available when necessary
To schedule an imaging appointment, please call (855) 230-8462.
To schedule a breast imaging appointment, please call Solis Mammography at (866) 717-2551 or visit Solis Mammography for real-time 24/7 scheduling.
For a physician referral, please call (281) GET-HELP.