From incontinence to infertility, endometriosis to menopause, the healthcare needs of women are varied and unique.
At The Woman's Hospital of Texas, our multispecialty OB/GYN team treats women at all stages of life, for conditions including:
- Abnormal bleeding
- Colorectal complications
- Gynecological cancers (cervical, endometrial, ovarian, uterine)
- Overactive bladder
- Pelvic pain and prolapse
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (POS)
Some of our minimally-invasive, outpatient, and daVinci robotic surgical procedures include:
- Cystocele, enterocele, rectocele repair
- Diagnostic laparoscopy
- Endometrial ablation
- Loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP)
- Lumpectomy, mastectomy, and reconstruction
- Tubal ligation
For more information, call (281) GET-HELP.
Gynecology for me
Before settling on a gynecologist, ask:
- Do you have an office near me?
- Are you board certified?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- How soon are you able to schedule visits?
- Are you available after hours for emergencies?
- Which hospitals do you have admitting privileges at?
- Have you treated a lot of patients with (your condition)?
- Are you able to make quick referrals to specialists if necessary?
The Woman's Hospital of Texas has board-certified OB/GYNS in several locations throughout the Houston area. To locate an OB/GYN near you, consult our physician directory or call (281) GET-HELP.