At The Woman's Hospital of Texas, we want to provide you and your loved ones with the best healthcare experience possible. We remain diligent in our fight against coronavirus (COVID-19) and the health and safety of our patients, caregivers and communities is our top priority.
While we understand the importance of in-hospital patients having family members and loved ones by their side, the following visitor policy is necessary in order to best protect patients and those providing care.
- All visitors and support persons must complete a successful screening at the hospital entrance to be granted visitation access.
- Antepartum and surgery patients are allowed one visitor between the hours of 6:00am and 6:00pm.
- Laboring mothers are allowed one support person throughout delivery and postpartum
- Pediatric patients are allowed one parent throughout care
- NICU patients are permitted one parent at bedside at a time; parents may 'trade out' visitation within a 24-hour period
We also encourage communication through virtual visitation to stay connected from a distance. We appreciate everyone's patience and support.