Amenities at The Woman's Hospital of Texas
The Woman’s Hospital of Texas offers a wide selection of services and amenities designed to make your stay as comfortable as possible. This is a place where every detail is important.
Woman's Bella Spa Services
- Exclusively available inside The Woman’s Hospital of Texas, luxurious and convenient bedside spa services are available within the comfort and privacy of your own private room. Choose from European-style manicures, aromatherapy, pedicures, rejuvenating facials, mineral makeup application, natural botanical waxing, and much more. For more information and to schedule an appointment, please visit www.bellamademoisellespa.com or contact us directly at 713-438-7878.
- With parental consent, newborn photos are posted on The Woman's Hospital of Texas web nursery, a private secure website, within 48-hours from the date the photograph is taken. You will be given a password to allow people to see your baby’s photo.
- Free high-speed internet access is available in all of our buildings.
Food & Room Service
- Vending machines are available 24-hours a day. Coffee is available in most waiting areas and in the café.
- At Your Request™ Room Service Dining allows patients and their guests to order food anytime between 6:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. An operator will take your order, and in 45 minutes, food will be delivered to your room. Guest trays are available and can be purchased in the café or by phone at ext. 3663. You may also order siblings' cakes to help brothers and sisters welcome their new family member.
- Upon order, flowers are delivered to nursing stations and then to patients' rooms. If you prefer, visit the flower shop in person. Best Flowers is located on our premises. (Please be advised: live flowers and plants are not permitted in intensive care units.)
Gift Shops & Pharmacy
- Two gift shops, a pharmacy, and two clothing shops are available for your convenience.
- Interpreter services are provided for our limited-English speaking patients. We also provide communication equipment and services for hearing-impaired patients. Please let the admitting staff know you would like an interpreter, or make arrangements in advance by calling our patient advocacy department at 713-791-7287.
The Woman's Suites
- Every woman who chooses The Woman’s Hospital of Texas receives the personal, compassionate care for which we are renowned, but for those who prefer luxury accommodations, The Woman’s Suites feature hotel-like amenities, gourmet cuisine, and overnight accommodations for a guest or family member.
- Your stay in The Woman’s Suite includes room service with an exclusive gourmet menu, three complimentary meals per day for a guest or family member, a refrigerator stocked with bottled water, and soft drinks with one complimentary restock, a tray of assorted fruits, cheeses, and specialty cakes delivered by 3 p.m. on the second day of your stay, a plush robe, and slippers to use during your stay, superior linens and toiletries, a fresh flower arrangement, and a free parking pass for a guest or family member.
- Please contact Nursing Administration at 713-791-7283 for additional information about costs and suite availability.
Newspapers & Mail
- Newspaper vending machines can be found outside the west entrance of the hospital, near the valet. We also provide mail delivery and deposit service. Stamps are available in the gift shop.
Parking & Security
- Parking is provided across campus. Our hospital security representatives continually patrol the buildings, parking areas, and grounds and will escort you and your visitors to the parking area at any time upon request. Weekly or monthly parking passes are available at a discounted rate at the parking office. Valet service is available at the West Tower entrance for no additional charge (regular parking rates apply). For more information, contact the parking office at 713-799-6028.