Joseph A Salinas, MDObstetrics and Gynecology
Certified in da Vinci robotic surgery.
When he’s not caring for patients, Dr. Salinas enjoys reading, traveling, exercise and spending time with family and friends.
Associations: American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology, the American Medical Association and the Texas Medical Association, Center of Excellence for Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG) designated surgeon.
Be Well @ Shell Kelsey-Seybold Health Plan
Community Health Choice
Coventry One - PPO
Federal Employee Health Benefits (FEHB)
First Health PPO
Great West Healthcare
KelseyCare - Boon-Chapman
KelseyCare Powered by Cigna
Private Healthcare Systems - PPO
United Healthcare - Choice
Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic Surgery
Obstetrics And Gynecology - OB/GYN
Preventive Gynecologic Health
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Primary - Board Certified
- Internship: Baylor College of Medicine - 1993
- Residency: Baylor College of Medicine - 1993
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Baylor College of Medicine - 1992
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas