We offer specialized physical therapy services that focus on orthopedic and women’s health conditions such as prenatal and postpartum aches and pains, bladder and bowel dysfunctions, lymphedema, sexual pain, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis, pudendal neuralgia and pelvic pain for women and men.
All services are provided by female therapists with specialized postgraduate training provide all services. All sessions are conducted in private treatment rooms. Our approach is gentle and respectful. We also offer massage therapy as an aid to physical therapy.
Most insurance companies including Medicare cover these services. A doctor’s prescription is required for treatment.
Learn more about our physical therapy services:
- Conditions treated
- Physical therapy for bladder dysfunction
- Physical therapy for pelvic pain
- Physical therapy for postpartum recovery
- Physical therapy for pregnancy pains
- Physical therapy for bowel dysfunction
- Physical therapy for pudendal neuralgia (cyclist syndrome)
- Physical therapy FAQ
Our services are offered at the Woman’s Hospital main campus at 7400 Fannin, Suite 1145, and at The Woman’s Place of Clearlake. Call today for an appointment. Phone: (713) 799-6193 or 6125.
Learn more about the Fitness Center at Woman’s Hospital of Texas.