Infertility Services for Houston
Many of Houston’s top infertility doctors work with The Woman's Hospital of Texas. Our infertility specialists help couples become parents using the latest medical technology and emotional support. We diagnose and evaluate both women and men who have health conditions leading to infertility. Our services include in vitro fertilization (IVF), egg and sperm donation, egg freezing, embryo storage, help with surrogacy arrangements, preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), intra cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI): nutrition support, stress relief and more.
Infertility Issues We Treat
We help Houston couples with common and rare infertility issues, including:
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Fallopian tub occlusion
- Ovulation disorders
- Uterine fibroids
- Male infertility due to low sperm count and other issues
- Health issues such as thyroid disorders, poor nutrition, obesity or use of alcohol, tobacco and drugs
- Infertility due to cancer treatment such as chemotherapy and radiation
- Reversal of tubal litigation or vasectomy
Find a top infertility specialist in Houston using our online doctor database or call (281) GET-HELP.