Many of our patients come concerned about payment. With a baby on the way it is the last thing you should be concerned. Therefore, in addition to providing all the care you need during your pregnancy, we help patients who qualify with application procedures for Medicaid - something that will benefit moms and babies for a long time after finishing the care with us.
To preregister for delivery, the process should begin only 60 days prior to your expected delivery date.
Together, we will examine:
- The benefits of Medicaid and CHIP
- The application process for Medicaid and CHIP
- The Medicaid as secondary insurance after your private insurance
- Lists of doctors and clinics in the area who accept Medicaid or CHIP
- Other agencies and local resources who provide aftercare
Questions? Please call at 713-791-7302 or 713-791-7306.